Creation Living is a lifestyle blog designed to celebrate, inspire and encourage.
You’re invited to read posts on:
I hope this blog serves as a reminder to recognize and cherish the abundant expressions of Creation while encouraging women to apply joy to seemingly mundane home activities that can be invitations to recharge. Feel free to click send a message to find out about a recipe, contribute with a guest post, book a service, or simply to say hi and share your journey.
- I’m an island girl with a love for paperwork, and doing the laundry.
- My ancestry is African, Indigenous Kalinago, and Scottish. My heart belongs to God.
- While at secondary school, I was sewn to a tent at Brownies camp, and later hit between the eyes with a bat during a school game accident. Neither were much fun.
- I love encouraging other women to recognize and nurture their God-given gifts.
- My first “career” was at 4 yrs old as one member of a detective duo, “The Secret Two.”
- Tea & Mocha
- I love travel, languages, and am alright in Spanish and French.